Skip to main content

My first Harbour submission !





I've been sending out a lot of the #harbour templates, so thought I'd work on one of them myself today to maybe inspire others to get creative. The continuing problem of #plastic_waste dumped in our oceans is something that I wanted to draw attention to with this example, the small discs of plastic are made from beach collections or from recycling bins, once complete I will form this into the house model, take it to the beach (in front of the beach huts) and take the photographs that will become the first ones of the new Harbour project. I will post updates later. Hope this inspires ! #dantirels #ocean_clean #Pass_on_Plastic #beachtidy If you would like to join this project and recieve one of the blank templates to download please visit the website
http://dantirels.co.uk/dantirels.co.uk or simply just email : tirels.harbour@gmail.com  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Place