Skip to main content

Subscribe/ follow ?



The project initially got off to a good start and I've been encouraged by the amount of people joining this collaborative art project, I've yet to have one subscriber to this blog, so the interest seems to be fading fast, I will give it a week and see if things improve. If you read this and are interested please follow or
subscribe to the blog, it's a good way of letting me know if this project is worth pursuing. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refuge

Place

New Templates

New Templates  Please feel free to download and print these new templates for the harbour project to use as you wish. I feel that it is important to focus on issues such as poverty, the housing crisis, homelessness, refugees and displacement. By making these templates available I hope they will be used in a creative way that highlights those important humanitarian occurrences that are a common global concern.